Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Wireless Music Stereo Bluetooth

This is my review for S Premium- 980 -HV-Digital Wireless Music Stereo Bluetooth Headset Neckband Style Earphone Headphone performance flexible comfort quick Foldable Hands free Black i like this headphones they are very lightweight ,and the sound is amazing was easy to connect to any bluetooth device ,iPhone or android.this comes with 1- Bluetooth Headphones 1- USB charging cable 1-User manual 1-Ear tips I use this for walk or run ,and they are sweat proof protection and they fit me just right. and they're very comfortable the range is less than 20 feet in my case but still pretty good,usually I give everything to my son when is an electronics items but he got mad because I keep this for myself .LOL I am selfish I really like this and i am gonna keep it I purchase this at a deeply discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
https://www.amazon.com/Universal-HV-Digitial-Bluetooth-Headphone-performance/dp/B01IVDODH8/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive