Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Aria Starr Castor Oil Cold Pressed

This review is for Aria Starr Castor Oil Cold Pressed this oils is good quality is good for to soothe the eyes to help treat fungal infection on the skin, for joint relief. I use this for hair treatment I mix equal parts of castor oil rosemary oil .coconut oil .jojoba oil , argan oil, i warm a little bit and apply with a brush like I'm dying my hair ,I leave this mix with a plastic cap for the all day ,then washed as normal and my hair is shiny and beautiful, I apply too at night a eyebrows and eyelashes and I am going to star doing in my eyes I have a very dry eye so I am gonna tried the thickness of this oil is just right is no to thick I like it absorbs quickly in my skin leaving no greasy residue I purchase this at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased revie
https://www.amazon.com/Aria-Starr-Castor-Cold-Pressed/dp/B00VN79K2I/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive