Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Shoe Cleaner Kit-

Shoe Cleaner Kit I got this for my son shoes this product comes with a brush, it clean good but the smell omg is strong is difficult clean tennis with mesh is more easy to clean dirty plastic, but the result depend on the dirtiest shoes is no only good for tennis I can clean my sandals and my purse just when I did this it was very careful and the results was very good. the liquid quality is good i received this for free in exchange for my honest an unbiased review
Shoe Cleaner Kit I got this for my son shoes this product comes with a brush, it clean good but the smell omg is strong is difficult clean tennis with mesh is more easy to clean dirty plastic, but the result depend on the dirtiest shoes is no only good for tennis I can clean my sandals and my purse just when I did this it was very careful and the results was very good. the liquid quality is good i received this for free in exchange for my honest an unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive