Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Naipo-KENTRO Electric Massager

Naipo-KENTRO Electric Massager this is amazing I use this for pain relieve and it works is not the strong but it does the job I like stronger shocks this is easy to use and has a different settings to choose, depends on the intensity I want , this is easy to use and this kit has everything I need to start my therapy but I really love if they was electric charge beside the batteries or charge via usb I put this in my son back and I was able to see the skin contractions or jumping when I was applying this shocks I was amazing and it doesn't hurt at all only a pleasant shocks to relieve pain ; I can use in any part of my body ,but be carefull when you use in the neck you can feel a little shock in your brain if you don't put in the right place never put this near or on ia a big vein, i prefer to use this method and not taking pain killers I purchase this at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
https://www.amazon.com/review/RUN1YXF4YDO4T/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01H1SA5VC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive