Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Memory Card Reader Lightning iFlash Drive

This review is for the Memory Card Reader Lightning for ios and android this dual card reader has to connect with iPhone and android and laptop or pc or tablet is easy to use only the app for the iPhone crashes a lot but in android is way easier I only hope this car reader last for a while, I want to transfer videos and photos to my micro sd card.and then I can transfer to a usb and storage in there .or make a folder in my pc and transfer there this make easy and faster I do this because I don't have enough memory in my phone so this is solve my problem I am gonna transfer my sister photo too or when I go on vacation I just love this product and I fully recommend to everyone. already told my friends this is a life and time saver i purchase this at a deeply discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
https://www.amazon.com/Memory-Reader-Lightning-Adapter-Android/dp/B01CZMQ5TU/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive