Tuesday, October 4, 2016

BESTRUNNER LED USB Gaming Keyboard

this is my first gaming keyboard I am no have experience with others similar items but i do have a gaming mouse and is amazing and i was expecting the same but this I have to change myself the color and my mouse change his color by they self so i was hoping for something like this but is pretty ,and functional, easy, to installed the caps lock key is a little fade i and some numbers but this is not loud at all and i love the color red . i don't have a problem with the installation my computer recognized i have windows 7 and don't have to download anything. i am still learning, how to achieve the maximum of this keyboard and I love to play games online ,i am enjoying this new toy I purchased this at a discounted price exchange for my honest and unbiased review Comment Comment | Permalink
https://www.amazon.com/BESTRUNNER-Gaming-Keyboard-Backlight-Illuminated/dp/B0183QKUAC/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive