Tuesday, October 4, 2016

LEFON Anti-Gravity Selfie Case

LEFON Anti-Gravity Selfie Case Cover for iPhone 6 plus this case stick anywhere and when I say anywhere it in all places imagine you are a Starbucks and I forget the I have the case so i put down my cell to pay and when I tried to pick up from the counter it was stick to the counter I have hard time take of and the people behind me was only staring at me like this crazy move please, I really like but I would like more if I have the to choose when I use the sticky part and when to not use like an extra cover for the sticky part just saying this is plastic regular material stickiness very good i received this for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
https://www.amazon.com/LEFON-Anti-Gravity-Selfie-Magical-5-5inch/dp/B01DDLHV40/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive