Tuesday, October 4, 2016

12-Inch Green Earth Wok

ok this review is for the 12-Inch Green Earth Wok. after I read soma many bad reviews i give a try. and I don't regret it this wok is so beautiful an d big, and the non-stick works fine I clean my work after I wash it i rub it with white vinegar. and my wok looks clean and the best of using white vinegar is the all the smell gone. this tip i read in other reviewer post and it works. i am gonna use this trick in all my non-stick pans i been using this wok since i got it i can stop cooking . i need to buy a soft silicone spatula to take better care of this i fully recommend this wok to all my friends i am so show off i received this for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review base in my personal experience Comment Comment | Permalink
https://www.amazon.com/12-Inch-Ozeri-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Coating/dp/B0085F6CH2/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive