Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Detoxifying clay mask & Eternal youth exfoliating scrub

Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub is a gentle exfoliating scrub made with green and white teas You can never go wrong with any VALENTIA products. I have never been disappointed by any of their products i can describe the smell of this scrub but is smell heavenly like citrus lavender green tea ans it leaves my skin glowing feeling refreshed younger my dry dead cell are gone and my forehead lines minimize start with clean face scrub and then apply the detox mask you are no gonna be disappointed if you have any question feel free to ask i do my best to answer you thank you VALENTIA for the opportunity to try your amazing products The Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask is great for people with oily or combination skin and who have large pores I'm impressed! This clay mask goes on smooth and cooling and smells good After about 20 minutes I rinsed off the mask and my face felt rejuvenated.This product smells like berries you have to scrub first with eternal you then apply this mask at the end you gonna have glowing even skin I received this items for free in exchange i for my honest review. #skindetoxifyingclaymask ‪#‎eternalyouthexfoliatingscrub‬

No comments:

Post a Comment